返回列表 发帖

安发国际科技文化馆开馆,诺贝尔奖获得者兰迪·谢克曼教授带来祝福

近日,安发国际成功举办了安发国际科技文化馆开馆暨重大项目竣工仪式。2013年诺贝尔生理学或医学奖获得者、美国国家科学院院士、英国国家科学院院士Randy W. Schekman(兰迪·谢克曼)教授因远在大洋彼岸无法出席活动,但他以视频的方式发来了祝贺,高度评价了安发科技文化馆,和高教授带领的研发团队的创新成果,为安发国际加油鼓劲!
Randy W. Schekman教授
的贺词及译文
Congratulations to the completion ceremony of the Alpha Science and Technology Cultural Center which consists of the World Pharmaceutical Museum, the Chinese Pharmaceutical Science Museum and the distinctive Alpha Science and Technology Museum. Not only does the Center demonstrate the cultural integration of Chinese and Western medicines, it will also further lead future developments of the new biomedical industry. As a peer in the world of medicine and health, I am very pleased to see what Alpha has achieved.
I would like to warmly congratulate the R&D team led by Professor Gao on their inventions and applications in the field of polysaccharide and their exploration and innovation of active biological substances in natural medicine. I wish Alpha Group continues to innovate and succeed in the life and health industry. I also hope that Alpha’s achievements can be widely applied in China and the world to help improve human lives and health.
祝贺安发国际科技文化馆竣工仪式, 这里拥有世界药科馆、中华药科馆和具有特色的安发事业科技馆,不仅展示了中西药的文化融合,而且将进一步引领新型生物医药产业的未来发展,作为世界医药健康领域的同路人,颇感欣慰。
同时,对高教授带领的研发团队在“多糖组学”领域的发明应用及天然药物领域的活性生物物质的探索及创新成果表示热烈的祝贺。祝愿安发国际集团(Alpha Group)在生命健康产业中不断创新并取得成功,希望成果能广泛应用在中国及全球,为人类的生命健康做出贡献。

Randy W. Schekman,2013年诺贝尔生理学或医学奖获得者,美国国家科学院院士,英国国家科学院院士
Randy W. Schekman(兰迪•谢克曼)1948年生于美国明尼苏达州圣保罗市,先后就读于加州大学洛杉矶分校和斯坦福大学,1974年在那儿他获得了博士学位。导师是著名的阿瑟·科恩伯格教授(1959年诺贝尔奖得主)。1976年,谢克曼任职于加利福尼亚大学伯克利分校,目前他是该大学分子和细胞生物学系教授,并兼任霍华德·休斯医学研究所研究员。曾任《美国国家科学院院刊》主编。1992年当选美国国家科学院院士,2002年与詹姆斯·罗思曼因对细胞膜传输的研究获拉斯克基础医学奖。2013获得诺贝尔生理学或医学奖。

返回列表